ACTIONS (Advances in Cardiometabolic Treatment, Innovation, Outcomes and Novel Strategies) Theater
The CMHC is pleased to offer a new promotional opportunity for our industry partners – the 2012 CMHC ACTIONS Theater. The ACTIONS Theater is an expansion of the previous product theater offering, which in the past has yielded an average attendance of approximately 150 participants. The ACTIONS Theaters are promotional and are not eligible for CME or CE credits.
The CMHC welcomes industry involvement at its annual congress and recognizes the opportunity offered by this large gathering of 1500+ US-based endocrinologists, cardiologists, and PCPs. Seventy percent are physicians and 30% are high level, prescribing allied health (NPs and PAs), and all are in active practice. You are invited to take advantage of this unique opportunity to discuss the appropriate uses of your products in cardiometabolic disease with this ideal target audience.
The ACTIONS Theater is an excellent forum for communicating new data and explaining how your product differentiates itself. The program lends itself well to demonstrations and explanations of devices, services and new technologies, as well as to non-branded, non-CME education. There will be a maximum of two ACTIONS Theaters at any one time and they will be scheduled in dedicated time slots that do not conflict with CME programming. Each ACTIONS Theater is 60 minutes long. They will be assigned on a first-come, first serve basis. Companies that sponsor the congress at the Platinum or Gold level will be given prime timeslots.
Companies that are accepted for an ACTIONS Theater will receive the following support from CMHC:
- Active, direct recruitment by the congress
- Listings in the CMHC brochure, on the CMHC website and in the CMHC Congress-at-a-Glance
- One insert in each attendee tote bag (Companies must provide those inserts to the CMHC)
- AV, including an LCD projector, laptop, large screen to fit the room, amplification system, riser, lectern, and ARS - at no extra charge
- A pre-set ballroom in close proximity to the exhibit hall
- Signage outside of the ACTIONS Theater
- For time slots at mealtimes, the CMHC will arrange food for the ACTIONS Theater participants
Please note, the ACTIONS Theater sponsor is solely responsible for the content development and program logistics, including faculty logistics, honoraria, and expenses, as well developing, producing and distributing any meeting materials.
Please contact Brittany Henry with any questions and to discuss any details | 732-758-0276